Monday, June 28, 2010

Back from Hawaii

Alooooooooooha!! :) haha hawaii...was amaaaaaaaaazing!! three weeks in PARADISE! at first i was a little bumbed about leaving maryland because a couple of days before i had a major fight with my best friend, whom i was apparently a heartbeat from going out with *smacks self in face* ughhhhh...anyway things got better for me in hawaii once things got better here...with my other ;-) after i read that text message from her containing the word "babe"...i looked up to the sky and said "thank you for fixing this" :D shes my baby and i was soooo close to losing her, i can tell you this i will never screw up like that again. i miss her sooooooo much. i talk to her everyday if i can, shes in columbia (south america), which doesnt make communication easy. haha the reason im updating right now is due to the request of her <3 well hawaii was funn, i got to meet some awesome new people, but i cant wait to see my babe again. miss you

0 comments: