Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Amazing First Date

Well yesterday/today was perhaps one of the happiest moments of my life. i took the love of my life out to see the sorcerer's apprentice (awesome movie by the way hehe). Not only was this our first official date, it was her first date, EVER!!! i was sooo shocked when i found this out the day before. how can you have two previous boyfriends, be an absolutely beautiful angel, and not be taken out on a date??? smh. what can i say, I'm just an awesome boyfriend :) lol anyway it was awesome! getting to take my baby out on her first date, and how happy she made me on it. ohh...but wait...there's more lol. after the movie my dad picks us up and says "hey why don't we go to the Arctic circle for ice cream?" so...we did. yummy lol. oh and yesh my babe put ice cream on my nose. hehe it was cute. <3 then my dad treated us to mini golf...which i subsequently won lol. me: 50, Andee: 56, dad: 58. BUT, i was very proud of her because she got a hole-in-one on the very last hole!!!! way to go babe!!! *kiss* well..that was our first date. and it was very much enjoyed. I look forward to the next :-D

0 comments: